Live from Baghdad

My adventures in Iraq.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Nothing Happening

Note: Our security office has recommended that I delete this post.

UPDATE: First of all, I would like to apologize to any PSD or security officer concerned with the content of my original post. No offense or critiscm was intended, only an observation on different approaches/philosophies. Admittedly, I am not a security expert and thus, I did not discuss the relative effectiveness of the different operations.

Furthermore, I fully support and understand the OPSEC issues associated with discussing tactics. For anyone who has not read the original post, I assure you that the level of detail discussed was general in nature and well within what has been printed in major news sources and shown on network news.

However, considering the personal content of this blog and the extent to which the post was disseminated around the blogosphere, I felt it was prudent to follow the recommendation of our security office. And as I've said before, when the guys with the guns talk, I listen.

As always, I appreciate the support of my family and friends. May you continue to enjoy my rants and raves.