Live from Baghdad

My adventures in Iraq.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Rock & Roll

I don't know what's going on yet, but the US Air Force has been rocking and rolling all day long. They had F-18s (I think) flying overhead all morning and in the last 2 hours we've heard and felt at least a dozen booms. Our security says we're safe and I think it's our guys hitting something west of Baghdad.

Didn't I read something about "Mission Accomplished" about 18 months ago?

................................

Okay, we just got an update. Apparently, there were some VBIED attacks on high-profile Iraqi VIPs (outside the IZ). I'm sure you'll hear it on CNN.

Still don't know what the jets were up to this morning. And thanks to my anonymous poster who points out that they were probably F-15s as F-18s are Navy birds.